POOL CLUB INFORMATION
Season Pass Includes:
- 1 Hour Early Admission
- 10% Discount on Food and Beverage
- Free Admission 2to Evening Events
- $5 Guest Fee(Up to 2 Guests Per Visit)
- Tallman State Park Parking Pass (for full season only)
- $5 Entry Fee to Tallman Beach and Pool Club on Saturday and Sunday (For Weekday Season Pass)
The pool is open to the Public daily from 12pm*-7pm
*If you are a season pass holder the pool opens at 11am
BAR & GRILL HOURS:
Friday & Saturday: 12pm-10pm
The following Rules and Regulations have been established solely for the protection and benefit of all members at Tallman Beach and Pool Club, including their families, and guests.
All Members are expected to advise their children and guests to observe these rules and obey the instructions provided by the Managers, Guards, and Staff.
Any misunderstandings or objections should be brought to the attention of the Club Managers. Everyone using the Club does so at their own risk. The Club is not responsible for any accident, injury or loss of personal property.
· Lifeguards MUST be on duty in order to Swim
· Members must register all guests, pay a guest fee, and take responsibility for the conduct of their guests while at the Club
· Guests are subject to the same rules and regulations as members. Violation of these rules and regulations may result in the loss of guest privileges
· NO SMOKING is permitted within the confines of the Club
· NO DIVING Allowed
· Approved sports are restricted to designated areas
· Running, pushing, towel snapping, profane language or other behavior creating danger or annoyance is prohibited
· No animals other than Seeing Eye or Registered Service Dogs are permitted on premises
· No Outside food or Drink are permitted on club premises
· Alcoholic beverages must remain and be consumed within 50 ft of concession area
Our Smallest Swimmers
· Swim Diapers are required for all children that are not potty trained
· All diaper changes should take place in the bath house
NO EXCEPTIONS. Members caught violating this rule more than twice in a season will have their membership privileges suspended for two weeks
· Non-swimming children must remain in the shallow end and be monitored and supervised by their Parent/Guardian
· Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult 18 year or older
· The Club is not responsible for supervising your children within the Club property or in parking lots, picnic areas or playground
· Birthday Party Guests must be met at the front desk by the Host of the Party, unless a list of attendees is given to the Club management prior to the party
Deep Water Test
The deep-water test is given periodically throughout the day and will be announced over the public-address system.
· All members/guests 15-years old and younger must pass the test each summer
· The test is administered in the swim lanes and requires the individual to swim freestyle two full lengths of lane and tread water (verified with a timer) without touching the side, without grabbing the lane line or ladder, and without the chin, mouth or nose going below the surface for one minute
Parking is allowed in the designated parking lots only. Seasonal memberships receive one complimentary Empire Passport per membership.
Daily members have to pay $6 per vehicle
Q: DO YOU NEED TO BE A SPARKILL RESIDENT TO ATTEND THE BEACH & POOL CLUB?
A: NO, THE CLUB IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Q: DO YOU NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO ATTEND THE BEACH & POOL CLUB FOR THE DAY?
A: NO, NON-MEMBERS CAN PAY $10 ON WEEKDAYS AND $15 ON WEEKENDS TO ATTEND
Q: CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD/DRINKS?
A: NO, TALLMAN BEACH & POOL CLUB HAS A FULL BAR AS WELL AS A RESTAURANT THAT SERVES A VARIETY OF DELICIOUS OPTIONS
Q: HOW CAN I PLAN A BIRTHDAY PARTY/ EVENT?
A: YOU CAN CONTACT OUR GENERAL MANAGER, DEIRDRE AT DREYNOLDS@TALLMANPOOLCLUB.COM