All members and guests must follow these rules as well as staff instructions. Any misunderstandings or objections should be brought to the attention of the Club Managers. Assistant Managers have full authority in Manager’s absence. Any changes to rules will be posted at the Club.
Everyone using the Club does so at their own risk. The Club is not responsible for any accident, injury or loss of personal property. There are lockers, but we advise that you do not bring valuables to the Club.
These rules subject to being expanded and more detailed the closer we get to the season.
- No one will be permitted to swim in any pool unless a lifeguard is on duty at the pool.
- The premises will be closed when Babysitters may use the Club only when accompanying children without parents. Babysitters may not use the Club for their own use.
- Members must register their guests, pay a guest fee, accompany their guests and take responsibility for the conduct of their guests while at the Club.
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older who will be responsible for their conduct at the Club.
- Non-swimming children must remain in the shallow end and be monitored and supervised by their parent/guardian.
- Non-swimming children are never allowed in the deep water if unaccompanied by a parent/guardian.
- The Club is not responsible for supervising your children within the Club property — or in parking lots, picnic areas or playground.
- Any guest under the age of 13 years old must be accompanied by a member 18 years or older.
- Guests that are part of a birthday party must be met at the front desk by an adult member, unless a list of attendees is given to the Club management prior to the party.
- Guests are subject to the same rules and regulations as members. Violation of rules and regulations may result in the loss of guest privileges.
Our Smallest Swimmers
- All children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers that are covered by rubber pants and a bathing suit. No flotation devices of any kind are permitted.
- All diaper changes should take place in the bath house.
- NO EXCEPTIONS. Members caught violating this rule more than twice in a season will have their membership privileges suspended for two weeks.
Deep Water Test
- All members/guests 15-years old and younger must pass the test each summer.
- The deep water test is given periodically throughout the day and will be announced over the public address system.
- The test is administered in the swim lanes and requires the individual to swim freestyle two full lengths of lane and tread water (verified with a timer) without touching the side, without grabbing the lane line or ladder, and without the chin, mouth or nose going below the surface for one minute.
- Click to see the requirements to pass the deep water test.Your Health and Safety
- NO SMOKING is permitted within the confines of the Club.
- No one is allowed in water without lifeguards on duty. Members must refrain from conversations with lifeguards on duty. The Manager may announce periodic rest periods for lifeguards and clear the pool completely.
- There will be no diving anywhere in the pool. The only exception to this will be during swim lessons, team practices, and swim meets.
- Approved sports are restricted to designated areas.
- No water paraphernalia is allowed in the pool. Throwing and diving for objects is prohibited.
- Running, pushing, towel snapping, profane language or other behavior creating danger or annoyance is prohibited.
- Swimmers with skin lesions, inflamed eyes or discharge from nose or ears, open blisters or cuts are not permitted in water. Bandages are not allowed in water. Injuries must be reported immediately to Manager.
- No animals other than Seeing Eye or Registered Service Dogs are permitted on premises.
Parking is allowed in the designated parking lots only.please add seasonal memberships receive one complimentary empire passport per membership and daily members have to pay $6 per vehicle
|Opening Day||Closing Day||Seasonal Members||Daily members|
|May 28th||September 5th||Weekdays 7am-8pm
Food and Beverage
- No Outside food or Drink is permitted on club premises.
- Alcoholic beverages must remain and be consumed within 50 ft of concession area.
- A maximum of three alcoholic beverages per member may be consumed in one day