1. No running or horseplay in any area of the facility.
2. Diving is only permitted in the deep end of the pool. No diving in the shallow end.
3. Please refrain from then use of profanity. It will not be tolerated.
4. No inflatable pool toys, facemasks, swim fins, snorkels, or mermaid tail/fins permitted.
5. No water wings, life jackets, tubes, kickboards, or other flotation devices. Puddle Jumpers are permitted and available to rent at the front desk.
6. No one will be allowed in water unless a Lifeguard is present.
7. No climbing on fences, railings, chairs, rocks, walls, buildings, etc.
8. No glass items on the pool decks or in the pools. However, eyeglasses are permitted.
9. Children under the age of 12 must be under constant supervision of a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
10. Guests must be 16 years and older to enter the facility without supervision.
11. Children under the age of 12, or at the discretion of the lifeguard staff, must perform a deep-water test to be allowed to swim in the deep end.
12. Only children under the age of 10 and their parents or guardians, at the discretion of the lifeguard staff, are permitted in the kiddie pool.
13. Lifeguards have the right to clear the pool at any time.
14. Adult swim for guests over the age of 18 will occur for 15 minutes at the beginning of every hour.
15. Any person in bathing attire having a communicable disease, open blisters or cuts, sore inflamed eyes, ears, nose or mouth infections, excessive sunburn, or any type of skin disease will NOT be permitted in the pool. No person having any type of bandage, cast or Band-Aid shall be permitted in the pool. Any injuries that occur on premises must immediately be report to the General Manager or Lifeguard staff.
16. Willful destruction of property will result in removal from the premises.
17. NO SMOKING is permitted within the confines of the pool.
18. ABSOLUTELY no outside food or beverage is allowed in the facility.
19. ABSOLUTELY no alcoholic beverages are permitted to leave the gate.
20. Be kind and courteous to all staff and guests.
21. Do not play personal music devices.
22. We reserve the right to inspect all bags.
23. NO RE-ENTRY into the club once you leave the gate.
24. No animals other than Seeing Eye or Registered Service Dogs are permitted on premises.